A new life which starts, is…
- a time of joy, mysteries and promises;
- sometimes a period of uncertainty and concern;
- a time of questions, such as
What’s going on in my body?
Is it normal to feel like that? Will
the baby be normal?
Will I be a good mother? Or a good father?
The prenatal program A New Life…
- includes eight learning modules intended for pregnant
woman, their partners and families;
- is useful for people working and accompanying
- proposes an original and innovative way
to obtain information about physical and emotional
that occur during pregnancy, childbirth and
the baby’s first few weeks of life;
- contains current and highly reliable information.
The content of this program was adapted from the manual Healthy
Pregnancy…Healthy Baby - A NEW LIFE © Province of New
printable version of the manual is available